Attorney Ronald (Ron) Freeman is an experienced trial attorney representing clients throughout Southern California in both State and Federal courts. His state and federal court experience includes handling matters ranging from traffic infractions, misdemeanors, serious felonies to complex life cases.
In addition to handling criminal matters in both state and federal court, Ron also has experience handling Immigration removal cases before the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service cases, and family law matters.
His family law experience includes virtually every family law aspect ranging from Dissolution of Marriage (divorce), Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, child custody & support issues, and family law appeals.
- John M. Langston Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
Areas of Law
- Immigration Law
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law