San Bernardino Immigration Attorney - California

immigrant family grandmother, mom,dad, two kids

Knowledgeable San Bernardino Attorney Handles U.S. Residency and Visa Immigration Issues

Choosing to leave one’s homeland to build a life in the United States takes courage, but hiring a knowledgeable immigration attorney is equally important. At the Law Office of Ronald L. Freeman in San Bernardino, I represent clients from around the world who are seeking American residency, visas and citizenship. My firm assists with paperwork, explains relevant rules, and communicates on behalf of clients during U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services proceedings. Whether you are looking to bring a family member to this country, facing possible deportation, or have any other immigration concern, I will provide the strong counsel you need to protect your rights.

San Bernardino Lawyer Assists With Family-sponsored Immigration

American citizens and legal permanent residents can sponsor loved ones who wish to reunite with them in the United States. The ease with which this is accomplished depends upon a variety of factors, including the person’s country of origin and relationship to you. I help clients obtain visas for family members including:

  • Spouses and fiancés/fiancées — If you wish to bring a spouse to the United States, you can accomplish this through an immigrant visa (IR1 or CR1) or a nonimmigrant visa (K-3). If you are a U.S. citizen who wants to bring a fiancé/fiancée here, you can seek a nonimmigrant K-1 visa as long as you intend to marry within 90 days of your fiancé/fiancée entering the United States.
  • Children — Unmarried children of U.S. citizens have high priority when they seek to establish residency in America. I can help prepare the necessary materials whether a parent is a citizen or legal permanent resident.
  • Siblings — You must be a U.S. citizen and at least 21 years of age to bring a brother or sister to live in the United States. I advise families on how long the process might take.

For these and all other immigration matters, my firm can outline and evaluate your situation in a free initial consultation.

Dedicated Adviser Guides Clients Through the Citizenship Process

Attaining U.S. citizenship entitles you to receive the full benefits associated with American society. My firm assists foreign-born individuals who wish to become Americans through the naturalization process or because they are the children of a U.S. citizen. If you have been a legal permanent resident for at least five years, I can explain each requirement on the path to citizenship, including the moral character review and English language and civics tests.

Strong Advocate Represents Clients Facing Removal Proceedings

No matter what your immigration status might be, my firm offers prompt, effective advocacy if you have been targeted for removal by U.S. immigration authorities. I work diligently to find legal grounds to build the strongest possible case on my clients’ behalf. For individuals who came to the United States as children, I argue for relief under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. If you are eligible, my firm can assist with initial DACA applications as well as renewals. Even if your deportation proceeding is based on a criminal charge or undocumented entry, I work tirelessly to protect your chance to live where you wish.

Legal Counselor Helps Individuals Seeking Asylum and Refugee Status

If someone has been persecuted or threatened in their homeland, they might be able to establish U.S. residency on humanitarian grounds. I help individuals pursue entry into the country as refugees or seek asylum status if they are already here. My firm can conduct the necessary review and prepare materials in support of these applications.

Contact a Skillful San Bernardino Immigration Attorney for a Free Initial Consultation

The Law Office of Ronald L. Freeman assists clients with a full range of immigration and visa issues. Please call 951-525-5610 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my San Bernardino or Riverside office.