Southern California Family Law Attorney Provides Personal Attention to Your Concerns
San Bernardino lawyer delivers solutions based on knowledge and experience
When a legal issue impacts your family, it’s important to have a knowledgeable and trustworthy attorney to help you pursue a favorable resolution. At the Law Office of Ronald L. Freeman, I provide personalized service focused on your concerns and dedicated to achieving positive results for you and your family. I carefully explain the law and how it applies to your circumstances, and I answer all your questions patiently and thoroughly. Throughout the legal process, I remain accessible and keep you updated promptly on the progress of your case. Hiring an attorney for a family law matter is a deeply personal decision, so I invite you to take advantage of a free consultation to learn how I can address your needs.
Knowledgeable advice and determined advocacy for a range of domestic issues
When your future depends on a successful resolution of a family law matter, it’s important to choose the right attorney to assist you. Family law matters that I regularly manage include:
- Divorce — If you and your spouse are candidates for an uncontested divorce, I can help you negotiate a marital settlement quickly and efficiently. But if you need aggressive representation to protect your financial interests and your parental rights, I am fully prepared to press your case in court.
- Child custody — As part of a divorce, a post-divorce dispute, or a paternity action, I help parents reach appropriate child custody agreements and parenting plans. However, when circumstances call for a more aggressive stance, I am prepared to fight to protect your parental rights and advance the best interests of your children.
- Child support — I help my clients obtain fair child support orders by enforcing rules about financial disclosure, so the court has accurate income information on which to base its decision. I also help clients enforce support orders and obtain modifications when necessary.
- Paternity — I represent mothers, children and putative fathers in actions to establish paternity.
- Adoption — I help a variety of clients, including couples, stepparents, adult siblings, and grandparents, to legally establish parental rights through adoption.
- Juvenile delinquency and dependency — If you have a minor child who has had a brush with the law, I can provide the experienced representation necessary to achieve a resolution that advances your child’s best interests.
No matter what your family law issue, you can trust the Law Office of Ronald L. Freeman to treat you with the sensitivity and professionalism you deserve as I work diligently to achieve the best result possible.
Contact a diligent family law attorney in Southern California for a free consultation
The Law Office of Ronald L. Freeman represents clients throughout San Bernardino and Riverside counties in a wide range of family law disputes. Please call 909-347-7389 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my San Bernardino or Riverside office.