Effective San Bernardino Lawyer Defends Clients Against Criminal Charges
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FIRM DELIVERS STRONG SUPPORT TO DEFENDANTS
If you or a loved one has been arrested and charged with a crime, it is imperative that you seek the legal advice of a skilled criminal defense lawyer as soon as you can. At the Law Office of Ronald L. Freeman in San Bernardino, I represent Inland Empire clients in state and federal courts. Whether you are accused of a felony, misdemeanor, drug crime or DUI, my firm will advocate for you and challenge questionable evidence brought against you. Though you have fundamental rights under both federal and state law, it takes an effective attorney to ensure that these rights are not violated. Unlike some lawyers who are only interested in collecting a fee, I am committed to protecting your freedom no matter how difficult your case might seem.
KNOWLEDGEABLE ATTORNEY REPRESENTS PEOPLE ACCUSED OF FELONIES
Serious charges demand an attorney who will force prosecutors to respect defendants’ rights and use only proper evidence. I won’t let clients be intimidated as I handle all types of felony cases, including:
- Homicide — In matters involving someone’s death, I provide the comprehensive legal support necessary to safeguard my clients’ rights.
- Sexual assault — I have the skill and sensitivity to construct an effective defense in sexual assault matters that hinge on disputed accounts of what occurred.
- Robbery — Forcibly taking someone’s property is a felony in California, but arrests are often based on an incomplete understanding of the relevant circumstances. My firm investigates theft charges completely and brings important information to the attention of authorities.
- Domestic Violence: If you have been arrested for domestic violence, you need a dedicated criminal defense attorney on your side. I have the experience and skills necessary to fight the charges against you.
- Theft: I provide skilled representation to those accused of theft. I fight for your rights when you are facing either misdemeanor or felony theft charges.
- Parole & Probation: If you have been convicted of a crime, you may need an experienced attorney to guide you through the post-conviction process. I assist clients with probation, parole and appeals.
Being charged with any crime is a traumatic and life-changing experience. That’s why it is imperative to seek strong defense counsel as soon as possible. I offer a free initial consultation so that you can get the help you need immediately.
ADVOCATE ASSISTS INLAND EMPIRE RESIDENTS IN MISDEMEANOR CASES
Though misdemeanor cases might not result in long periods of incarceration, they can result in jail time and prevent you from obtaining the job or home that you want. If you have been accused of misdemeanor theft, assault, or some other type of offense, my firm will deliver determined advocacy so that you can secure a favorable outcome.
STRONG COUNSEL TO CHALLENGE ALL TYPES OF DRUG CRIME ALLEGATIONS
Despite recent changes to California laws on personal marijuana possession, serious punishment still exists for individuals convicted of drug crimes. In cases of alleged drug distribution, sentences can run for several years and can be increased if the potential sale involves young people or transactions involving multiple counties. I will challenge the prosecution’s evidence and attempts to mischaracterize possession cases as distribution cases.
SKILLED LAWYER ADVISES DUI CLIENTS IN SAN BERNARDINO AND RIVERSIDE COUNTIES
An arrest for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs can disrupt your life and your ability to travel as you wish. Many of these allegations are based on improper vehicle stops and flawed testing. I know how to spot errors and injustices that occur throughout the DUI law enforcement process. My firm will make sure that you are not misled into an unfair resolution that leads to fines, incarceration or loss of driving privileges.
Contact a dedicated San Bernardino criminal defense lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Office of Ronald L. Freeman defends clients throughout Southern California in all types of criminal cases. Please call 909-347-7389 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my San Bernardino or Riverside office.